Request updates to my website
After you set up your website care plan, you can start requesting updates to your website.
Note: Need some tips? See our best practices for requesting updates to your site.
- Go to Website Design Services and log in with your username and password.
- Next to your Website Care plan, select Manage.
- Select one of the update options (you can add more changes later):
- Edit a Page: Change, add, remove, or move content on pages in your site
- Add a Page: Add a new page to the site
- Update Plugins: Get help for broken or out-of-date plugins
- Website Error: Report an error on the site
- Fill out the page with your request and then select Done. For example, here's the page to complete if you selected Edit a page.
If you're attaching an image or video, there are filename and format requirements:
- Filenames can't include any of these characters: ^%&$,@#
- Images must be in .png or .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Logos must be in .png, .jpg/.jpeg, .pdf or .eps format.
- Videos must be in .mp4 format. If you can't convert to an .mp4, we recommend uploading your video to YouTube and sending us the link - otherwise your site performance may suffer.
- If you have another update, select Were there any other changes you needed to make today? and then select another update option. When you've requested all of the updates you'd like, select Submit Request.
- To confirm your action, select Submit Request once more. A confirming message lets you know we received the updates, and the team will get to work. You’ll receive an email when your update is complete.
Note: If you want more updates after submitting this request, please wait until you receive an email from us telling you we're done. You can then go back to Website Care and make a new request.
- See the main page for Website Design Services help articles.