Delete my domain forwarding
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS to access your zone file.
- Under Forwarding, select Delete next to Domain or Subdomain.
- Confirm you want to delete the forwarding by selecting Remove.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Ready to build your own website? Take a look at our do-it-yourself Websites + Marketing features.