Add my email signature to webmail
Email signatures can show your name, job title, phone number, website, or whatever other information you want to include (such as images and social media links). You can set Workspace Email to automatically add a signature to every message you compose. Or, you can manually add the signature to specific messages.
- Sign in to Webmail. Use your Workspace Email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Under the Email tab, select Settings > Personal Settings. Then select Signature.
- Select Automatically insert signature in compose window to automatically include your signature in outgoing messages.
- Enter your signature text in the Signature field.
- To insert an image:
- Select Insert Image.
- Select Choose File and locate the image on your computer (1MB maximum image size).
- Select Insert.
- Select the corresponding icon for the social media profile you want to add.
- Enter the requested information:
- Twitter ®: Enter your username.
- Facebook ®: Enter the full URL to the Facebook page.
- Select the link type to display in your signature:
- Text Only: Displays a text hyperlink to your social media profile.
- Image Only: Displays an icon hyperlink to your social media profile.
- Image and Text: Displays an icon and a text hyperlink to your social media profile.
- Enter the text you want to appear before the hyperlink.
- If you previously selected Text Only or Image and Text link types, you can change the default text in the Link Text field.
- Select Insert.
- To create a signature in Updated view, select Settings > More settings, and then make sure you're on the General tab. Under Email signature, select Include signature in replies.