Add my email address to Apple Mail
Add your Workspace email address to your Apple Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Apple Mail. If this is your first time using Apple Mail, you'll go right to adding an email address. If you're adding another account, click Add Account.
- Select Other Mail Account, and click Continue.
- Füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Feld Auszuführende Schritte Name Enter the name you want to display to others as the email sender. Email Address (E-Mail-Adresse) Enter your Professional email address. Kennwort Enter your Professional email address password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you see a message that says "Unable to verify account name or password," enter the Mail server settings and click Sign In.
• Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net
• Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Click Done, your Workspace Email account will display in Apple Mail.
- Send yourself a test email from your webmail and respond to it from Apple Mail. This is a quick way to confirm your email address is ready to go.
- Don't have Workspace? See Meine Office 365 E-Mail-Adresse in Apple Mail (Mac) hinzufügen.
- Troubleshoot Apple Mail