Add CAPTCHA to my WordPress site
Spam comments by bots can create a negative experience, impact your SEO, slow down your site or even pose a security risk. To distinguish human-generated comments from spam created by bots, you can third-party plugin to add CAPTCHA to your site by following the steps below.
- Bei WordPress anmelden.
- On the left side menu, select Plugins and then Add New.
- In the Search plugins box, enter CAPTCHA.
- Select More details next to the plugin name to learn more about it. Repeat until you find the one you want to use. We recommend choosing a plugin that is updated regularly, has many reviews and a high rating.
- After choosing a CAPTCHA plugin, install and activate that plugin.
- Follow the instructions from the plugin developer to complete the setup.